The Http 403 error code, or otherwise known as the "403 Forbidden error" indicates that company's server has denied you access the website. Here are some suggestion:
1. Usually cookies are involved in obtaining proper access. Try clearing your cache and cookies from your browser. If you are using chrome, follow these simple steps:
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- Find "Applications" in the console menu
- Open "cookies" from the menu
- Right-click on morfix.co.il and press "clear"
2. Another alternative is to try browsing Morfix using an incognito window on your browser.
3. If the first two options don't work, it's possible that your public ip address or your entire ISP, has been added to a blocklist. Please check your ip and then open a ticket with our support team and provide us with your ip address so that we my look into it.
We hope you found this information helpful.